Buick GMC 30,000-Mile Interval Service in Prescott, AZ
Is your Buick or GMC approaching 30,000 miles on the odometer? If so, you should schedule a 30,000-mile interval service to keep your vehicle at peak performance with preserved reliability, driving comfort, and safety. Certified technicians complete 30,000-mile interval services according to GM-certified standards with genuine OEM parts. Learn more below about why you should get recommended interval services and the benefits. Schedule a 30,000-mile interval service today at Findlay Buick GMC Prescott, serving Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Paulden, Chino Valley, and Paulden, AZ.
Why Get Recommended Interval Service?
The basis of recommended interval service is to optimize vehicle performance for as long as possible while supporting the best driving experience. Through decades-long intensive research, General Motors’ top engineers understand when primary automotive systems and crucial components degrade and risk vehicle performance. Recommended interval services target the at-risk components for maintenance and inspections. Buick and GMC owners who adhere to the recommended maintenance schedule keep their vehicles in the best condition possible for longer at peak performance. Get the most out of your Buick GMC model by scheduling recommended interval services at the specified miles/time.
Interval Service Benefits
Drivers who schedule maintenance interval services when recommended enjoy these benefits:
- Peace of mind
- Enhanced reliability
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Reduced long-term maintenance and operating expenses
- Longer vehicle life
- Improved driving comfort
Buick GMC 30,000-Mile Interval Service Summary
- Oil Change: We change the motor oil and oil filter. We stock synthetic, diesel, conventional, and semi-syntheticm motor oils.
- Tire Rotation & Balance: A certified technician performs tire rotation, balancing, and inspection. GM-certified tire inspection includes checking for damage, evaluating tread wear, measuring depth, and measuring/adjusting pressures.
- Brake Pad Inspection: Our certified technician performs a complete brake system inspection, including a brake pad measurement. Replace the front or rear brake pads if worn to 3-4mm or less.
- Engine Air Filter Inspection: We check the engine air filter and can provide replacement service if clogged.
- Fluids Inspection & Replenishment: We check all fluids for contamination and capacity. We replenish low fluids with OEM fluids from the in-house parts department.
- Suspension & Shocks/Struts Inspection: A certified technician performs a thorough suspension inspection, including the shocks/struts.
- Fuel Filter Inspection: We inspect the fuel filter and can provide replacement service if it’s clogged.
Schedule Service at Findlay Buick GMC Prescott
Buick and GMC owners can schedule 30,000-mile interval service by visiting the online service scheduler at their convenience or by calling the service center when open. Consider scheduling your appointment during our extended weekday or Saturday service hours.
Complimentary Dealership Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Courtesy Loaners
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Children’s Play Area
- Quiet Room
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Performance & Customization Department
- Flat Screen TVs