Recommended Car Maintenance Services for Autumn
We provide the full suite of maintenance, repair, and replacement services at Findlay Buick GMC of Prescott. We recommend prioritizing the following services for the fall of all of your vehicle’s critical systems and the maintenance that can be performed.
- Tire Inspection and Maintenance: A tire inspection involves a thorough examination of your tires and their current condition. We check for damage, holes, uneven tread wear, lack of pressure, and more. We can then discuss tire maintenance services, such as tire rotation or tire balancing, which can help extend the life of your tires.
- Oil Change and Filter Replacement: Regardless of what type of motor oil your vehicle requires, we offer it at Findlay Buick GMC. We can quickly exchange your oil and replace your oil filter to promote the lubrication of your engine.
- Fluid Checks and Exchanges: We can check your various automotive fluids to ensure they are at the appropriate level, aren’t leaking or showing signs of degradation. If they do, we offer fluid exchange services.
- Windshield Wiper Blade Inspection & Replacement: The UV light and heat in Prescott can damage your windshield wiper blades during the summer months. Make sure they can effectively clear your windshield to prevent unsafe driving conditions.
- HVAC System Inspection & Repairs: Your Buick GMC’s belts and hoses must be inspected periodically and replaced if damaged. If these fail, so to will the systems they control.
- Inspection of Belts & Hoses: Your Buick GMC’s belts and hoses must be inspected periodically and replaced if damaged. If these fail, so to will the systems they control.
- Battery Inspection & Diagnostic Check: Fall is the perfect time to have your battery inspected for leaks, rust, and debris build-up. We can run a diagnostic check to see if it can supply power to the electrical components of your vehicle.
- Brake System Inspection: Your brakes are arguably an essential part of your safety when driving. Get your brakes inspected ahead of the fall months to make sure they can slow your Buick GMC when needed.
Benefits of Preparing Your Vehicle for the Fall
Having routine maintenance performed on your Buick GMC is essential, no matter what time of year it may be. It is especially true, however, in the fall. This is because the intense summer heat may have initiated a problem or two, and the cold weather and temperature drop can quickly exacerbate the issue. Help catch minor problems early on, improve handling, and increase dependability.