Fall Maintenance Tips from Our Certified Technicians at Findlay Buick GMC Prescott
After the summer months heat, now is a great time to have the various systems within your Buick GMC inspected and routine maintenance performed. This can help spot any underlying problems of which you may not be aware and can prevent damage to your vehicle’s major components, such as the engine and transmission. Routine maintenance can also help improve safety, increase fuel efficiency, and provide a smooth ride. At Findlay Buick GMC of Prescott, our certified technicians put together a list of recommended services and tips for the fall. Call our service department to schedule them, and get your Buick GMC ready for everything autumn has to offer.
Recommended Car Maintenance Services for Autumn
We provide the full suite of maintenance, repair, and replacement services at Findlay Buick GMC of Prescott. We recommend prioritizing the following services for the fall of all of your vehicle’s critical systems and the maintenance that can be performed.
- Tire Inspection and Maintenance: A tire inspection involves a thorough examination of your tires and their current condition. We check for damage, holes, uneven tread wear, lack of pressure, and more. We can then discuss tire maintenance services, such as tire rotation or tire balancing, which can help extend the life of your tires.
- Oil Change and Filter Replacement: Regardless of what type of motor oil your vehicle requires, we offer it at Findlay Buick GMC. We can quickly exchange your oil and replace your oil filter to promote the lubrication of your engine.
- Fluid Checks and Exchanges: We can check your various automotive fluids to ensure they are at the appropriate level, aren’t leaking or showing signs of degradation. If they do, we offer fluid exchange services.
- Windshield Wiper Blade Inspection & Replacement: The UV light and heat in Prescott can damage your windshield wiper blades during the summer months. Make sure they can effectively clear your windshield to prevent unsafe driving conditions.
- HVAC System Inspection & Repairs: Your Buick GMC’s belts and hoses must be inspected periodically and replaced if damaged. If these fail, so to will the systems they control.
- Inspection of Belts & Hoses: Your Buick GMC’s belts and hoses must be inspected periodically and replaced if damaged. If these fail, so to will the systems they control.
- Battery Inspection & Diagnostic Check: Fall is the perfect time to have your battery inspected for leaks, rust, and debris build-up. We can run a diagnostic check to see if it can supply power to the electrical components of your vehicle.
- Brake System Inspection: Your brakes are arguably an essential part of your safety when driving. Get your brakes inspected ahead of the fall months to make sure they can slow your Buick GMC when needed.
Benefits of Preparing Your Vehicle for the Fall
Having routine maintenance performed on your Buick GMC is essential, no matter what time of year it may be. It is especially true, however, in the fall. This is because the intense summer heat may have initiated a problem or two, and the cold weather and temperature drop can quickly exacerbate the issue. Help catch minor problems early on, improve handling, and increase dependability.
Schedule Fall Maintenance at Findlay Buick GMC of Prescott, AZ
With the list of recommended fall maintenance tips above, all that’s left is to schedule your service appointment online or by phone. At Findlay Bick GMC of Prescott, we offer online service scheduling and flexible service hours. While we get your vehicle ready for autumn, you can relax with a complimentary beverage in our inviting waiting room. Located in Prescott, Arizona, we are just a quick drive from Chino Valley, Paulden, and Dewey-Humboldt, Arizona.
Complimentary Dealership Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Courtesy Loaners
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Children’s Play Area
- Quiet Room
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Performance & Customization Department
- Flat Screen TVs
Hours Of Operation