Buick GMC 22,500-Mile Interval Service in Prescott, AZ
Is your Buick or GMC model approaching 22,500 miles on the odometer? If so, our full-service menu includes the recommended 22,500-mile interval service. Commitment to the routine maintenance schedule is the #1 way to optimize vehicle performance for as long as possible. Our certified technicians perform 22,500-mile interval services according to GM-certified quality with genuine OEM parts. Continue reading about why you should get recommended maintenance interval services. Review the benefits of recommended maintenance. Click over to the limited-time maintenance offers to see if you can reduce the cost of the 22,500-mile interval service. Schedule a 22,500-mile interval service today at Findlay Buick GMC Prescott, serving the Quad Cities of Prescott, Chino Valley, Prescott Valley, and Paulden.
Why Get Recommended Maintenance Interval Service?
Understanding the value of recommended maintenance interval services begins with understanding that General Motors knows when primary systems and essential components depreciate and risk vehicle reliability, safety, driving comfort, and longevity. Recommended maintenance interval services specifically target at-risk components to receive maintenance and inspections. Buick and GMC owners who get recommended maintenance interval services optimize vehicle performance for longer.
Interval Service Benefits
Buick GMC owners committed to recommended maintenance interval services invite these benefits to define their driving experience:
- Enhanced driving comfort
- Improved reliability
- Better fuel efficiency
- Decreased long-term maintenance and operating expenses
- Enhanced vehicle longevity
- Peace of mind
What Does 22,500-Mile Interval Service Include?
- Oil and filter change: A certified technician performs an oil and filter change with OEM-certified motor oil and oil filter. We stock OEM synthetic, conventional, diesel, and semi-synthetic motor oils.
- Tire Inspection and Rotation: A certified technician rotates the tires according to the GM-approved diagram. We inspect the tires during rotation service, including a damage check, tread wear evaluation, depth measurement, and air pressure adjustment.
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection: We perform a multi-point inspection, emphasizing the specific components listed in the owner’s manual needing inspection at 22,500 miles.
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement: We remove the old blades and install genuine OEM blades for maximum visibility, windshield coverage, and safety.
Schedule Service at Findlay Buick GMC Prescott
Buick and GMC owners can schedule 22,500-mile interval service appointments online or by phone. We highlight online service scheduling because the tool is always accessible and books appointments within minutes. We offer extended weekday and Saturday service hours to help our busy customers get the services needed outside of the traditional 9-5 hours.
Complimentary Dealership Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Courtesy Loaners
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Children’s Play Area
- Quiet Room
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Performance & Customization Department
- Flat Screen TVs